Are you a Medical Cannabis patient?
Amendment 2 was signed into law in November 2016. The amendment provides for the use of medical marijuana under the supervision of specially licensed physicians.
Our provider and staff have seen first-hand what a difference this treatment has made in the lives of our patients and their families.
Not all providers can prescribe medical marijuana as a treatment for their patients so be sure you talk to a qualified licensed physician. The treatment is not right for all patients and all conditions. In Florida, here are some of the qualifying conditions:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those above
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition
If you believe you qualify for medical marijuana, please feel free to contact our office.